Mech Keybs is a marketplace built to sell mechanical keyboards and related items. The policy below outlines the expectations of sellers.
This policy is part of our Terms & Conditions and by becoming a seller (through opening a shop), you are agreeing to this policy and our Terms & Conditions.
What can be sold on Mech Keybs
Mech Keybs was built to provide a marketplace for the mechanical keyboards community that is safe and vetted for buyers. Everything listed for sale on Mech Keybs must be related to mechanical keyboards. This may include artwork, accessories, keyboards, keycaps, switches, and more. If you have any questions on if a product can be listed for sale, please contact our team.
If you sell on Mech Keybs, you agree to the following:
- Photographs and video content must be your own. Stock photos and photos that you don’t have the permission to use are not allowed.
- Artwork, artistic renderings, etc. must be your own.
- All handmade items are made or designed by you. If there is a production partner involved, this must be disclosed in your listing.
- All listings available must be at a set price for purchase.
What can NOT be sold on Mech Keybs
The following items are prohibited or restricted from being sold on Mech Keybs:
- Pornography and Mature Content
- Violent Items (Items that promote, support, or glorify violence)
- Illegal Items, Items Promoting Illegal Activity, and Highly Regulated Items
- Hate Items (Items that promote, support, or glorify hatred)
- Dangerous Items (Hazardous materials and recalled items)
If a user flags listings that appear to violate our policies, they will be subject to review. Mech Keybs may remove any listings that violate our policies. Mech Keybs may also suspend or terminate your account for any violations.
Your Mech Keybs shop
Your shop on Mech Keybs is a representations of you and your business to our community. It’s important that you, your items, and your shop are honestly and accurately represented.
By selling on Mech Keybs, you agree that you will:
- Provide honest and accurate information in your shop profile.
- Honor your Shop Policies.
- Ensure your shop content (text, photos, videos, art, etc.) used to represent yourself, your shop, or your listings, abide by Mech Keybs’ policies.
- Accurately represent your items in listings and listing photos.
- Respect the intellectual property of others. If you feel someone has violated your intellectual property rights, you can report it to Mech Keybs by contacting our team.
- Not create duplicate shops or take any other action (manipulating clicks, carts, sales, views, etc.) for the purpose of shilling, manipulating search, or circumventing Mech Keybs’ policies.
- Not coordinate pricing with other sellers.
By listing a product for sale on Mech Keybs, you understand and agree that you are responsible for complying with all applicable laws and regulations for the products you list for sale, including any required labels and warnings. Mech Keybs assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, labeling, or content of your listings.
Meeting Service Level Standards
As a seller, you must provide exceptional customer service and maintain trust with your buyers. These requirements are called our Seller Service Level Standards. Mech Keybs may reach out to you if your shop fails to meet Mech Keybs’ Seller Service Level Standards.
By selling on Mech Keybs, you agree to:
- Honor your shipping and processing times. Sellers are obligated to ship an item or otherwise complete a transaction with a buyer in a prompt manner, unless there is an exceptional circumstance. Please be aware that legal requirements for shipping times vary by country.
- Respond to messages in a timely manner.
- Honor the commitments you make in your shop policies.
- Resolve disagreements or disputes directly with the buyer.
- If you are unable to complete an order, you must notify the buyer and cancel the order.
Sellers may be charged for using some of Mech Keybs’ services.
Being a Member of the Mech Keybs Community
At Mech Keybs, respect is a must in communication, transactions, and ever aspect of the community. As a seller, you have additional responsibilities to safeguard personal information and communicate promptly with buyers in order to provide an exceptional customer experience.
Creating and Uploading Content
As a member of Mech Keybs, you have the opportunity to create and upload a variety of content (listings, messages, text, photos, videos, art, and more). In order to keep our community safe and respectful, you agree that you will not upload content that is:
- Abusive, threatening, defamatory, harassing, or discriminating;
- Obscene or vulgar;
- In violation of someone else’s privacy or intellectual property rights; or
- False, deceptive, or misleading.
Privacy and Protecting Personal Information
Feedback, Disputes, and Seller Success
Reviews are a great way to build a reputaion on Mech Keybs. Buyers can leave a review, including a one to five star rating.
Reviews and your response to reviews may not:
- Contain private information;
- Contain obscene, racist, or harassing language or imagery;
- Contain advertising or spam;
- Be about things outside the seller’s control, such as a shipping carrier, Mech Keybs, or a third party;
- Contain threats or extortion;
- Include shilling or otherwise falsely inflate a shop’s review score; or
- Undermine the integrity of the review system.
Your Seller Account and Mech Keybs’ Terms
In order to keep Mech Keybs safe and improve our Services, we may take actions that limit the visibility of your shop, listings or ads, or that impact your payment account. In the event a shop sees unusual order activity, or we otherwise believe that your actions or shop may result in buyer disputes, chargebacks, increased risk of fraud, counterfeiting, or other claims, Mech Keybs may take actions such as limiting visibility of your account, or placing restrictions or reserves on your payments account, in accordance with our Terms of Service, including this Policy. When appropriate and permitted by law, Mech Keybs will communicate information to the affected seller about the issue.
If Mech Keybs has reason to believe you, Your Content, or your use of the Services violate our Terms, including this Seller Policy, we may deactivate Your Content or suspend or terminate your account (and any accounts Mech Keybs determines is related to your account) and your access to the Services. Generally, Mech Keybs will notify you that Your Content or account has been suspended or terminated, unless you’ve repeatedly violated our Terms or we have legal or regulatory reasons preventing us from notifying you.