Welcome to Mech Keybs, the ultimate platform for mechanical keyboard aficionados. We understand that shopping online can sometimes result in the need to return or exchange an item. This policy aims to clarify what you can expect from vendors on our platform regarding refunds and returns.
Please note that each vendor on Mech Keybs sets their own policies concerning refunds, exchanges, and returns for every item they list. As such, the specifics of these policies can differ from one vendor to another.
How Do Refunds and Returns Work?
- Contact the Vendor: If you wish to return or exchange an item, your first point of contact should be the vendor from whom you purchased the item. They are best equipped to assist you.
- Agree on the Details: If the vendor agrees to the return or exchange, ensure that you both agree on the particulars via messaging before shipping the item back.
- Review Vendor Policies: Each vendor has the discretion to offer varying return policies or to decline returns on certain items. If you’re buying multiple items from the same vendor, it’s advisable to check the policies for each item.
For EU Buyers
If you’re a buyer located in the European Union, be aware that some vendors must comply with the EU Directive on Consumer Rights. We encourage you to use our case resolution system as it’s the most effective and quickest way to resolve any disputes.
What If the Vendor Can’t Assist?
If the vendor is unable to resolve your issue, your next step is to request assistance from Mech Keybs by opening a case. For orders that meet certain criteria, you may be eligible for a full refund if your order never arrives, is damaged upon arrival, or does not match the description.
We aim to make your shopping experience as seamless as possible. If you have further questions or need additional assistance, our support team is always here to help.
Questions to Consider
- Have you reviewed the vendor’s individual policy? – It’s crucial to understand the vendor’s policy before completing a purchase.
- Do you know your rights as an EU buyer? – Additional protections are available for buyers located in the EU.
- Have you communicated effectively with the vendor? – Open and clear communication is often the simplest way to resolve issues.